686. Beulah Presbyterian Church, 1784-1984.
1 in stock
Compiled by Lenore W. Bayns. This book is a bicentennial remembrance of the Beulah Presbyterian Church, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Beulah Presbyterian Church is a historic church at Beulah and McCready Roads in Churchill, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. The hilltop location of the church gave the borough of Churchill its name. The original church building was constructed around 1837 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. A newer church building is located on the same grounds. 174 pages. Hardcover, with plastic dust jacket; original binding; library donation; never circulated.