Indexes to our journal, the WPGS Quarterly
Guidelines for Submission
The Western Pennsylvania Genealogical Society (WPGS) welcomes unique, well-documented articles focusing on researched family histories from any ethnic, social or religious groups in Western Pennsylvania’s 26 counties or history articles that would be considered useful to Pennsylvania genealogy researchers. Types of manuscripts accepted include but are not limited to:
- Histories of Pennsylvania ancestors
- Western Pennsylvania locality research
- Unpublished bible, church, and cemetery records
For submission details, CLICK HERE
No advertisement of any kind is permitted.
Address questions to the editors at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WPGS Quarterly Index
The WPGS Quarterly is a collection of scholarly genealogical articles related to Western Pennsylvania genealogy. The publication was on a hiatus since the 2015-2016 membership year, but it will be revived in 2021-2022. Indexes are available for viewing, and you can order a digital copy of an issue from our Shop or Login to view the entire archive if you are a member.
- Indexes for all issues of the WPGS Quarterly are provided here as PDF files, searchable by word:
- All editions of the WPGS Quarterly are found in the following repositories:
- Allen County Public Library, P.O. Box 2270, Ft. Wayne IN 46801-2270
- Dallas Public Library, Genealogy Department, 1515 Young St., Dallas TX 75201-9987
- Family History Library, Genealogy Department, 35 North West Temple, Salt Lake City UT 84150
- Library of Congress, Jefferson Reading Room, Washington DC 20540
- New York Public Library, Fifth Ave & 42nd St., New York NY 10018
- Newberry Library, Local History & Genealogy, 60 W. Walton St., Chicago IL 60610-3394
- Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton Co., Local & Family History Room, 800 Vine St., Cincinnati OH 45202-2071
- State Historical Society of Wisconsin Library, History Department, 816 State St., Madison WI 53706
- Western PA Genealogical Society Library, 4400 Forbes Ave., PA Dept., Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4007