Your WPGS membership entitles you to:
- Access the exclusive members-only content and record sets
- Membership pricing on WPGS publications
- Six issues of our newsletter Jots from the Point
- Two free surname queries per Jots issue
- Inclusion of your Pedigree Chart in our searchable Member Ancestor Charts database
- Access to our archive of the WPGS Quarterly
- Eligibility for the Suzanne Johnston Memorial Scholarship
- The opportunity to apply to our First Families of Western Pennslyvania
- Inclusion of your Surnames of Interest in our searchable online database
- Researchers will be able to email you through the website but will not see your email address.
- All Surnames listed without contact permissions turned on will be removed regularly
- Add your record by clicking on Add Surname near the top of the page.
Start Exploring the New WPGS Website!
Your membership is now activated, you can enjoy some new features, including:
- Reorganization of site content so that everything you need is easily accessible.
- Easier-to-search record sets for our members-only content and our free data files.
- One-stop shopping in our new store to purchase WPGS publications, used books, and research services.
- A responsive design that can be easily viewed from a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Learn more about the site on our Frequently Asked Questions page
- If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your account and membership:
Go to your account page to:
- Find your membership number.
Note: If you were a past member, email email@example.com to associate your account with your existing number.
- Choose if you would like to be updated by WPGS via mail or email (or both!)
- Verify your contact information
- View a history of any orders you place through our new site
Lois Salvatora, WPGS Membership committee