509. An Historical Account of the Building of Altalaha Lutheran Church, Rehrersburg, PA
Out of stock
The building of the church was in 1808 and the bell tower of 1849. Published in 1973 in commemoration of the 250th anniversary of the settling of the Tulpehocken region in 1723. Compiled by Ray J. Dieffenbach and Schuyler C. Brossman; edited by Larry R. Hassler. Softbound. 27 pages; plus seven-page index. Condition: Clean; not circulated; hardly opened; no markings.