Join or Renew Anytime
The Western Pennsylvania Genealogical Society has a great group of passionate, dedicated genealogists with a lot to offer both Pennsylvania residents and those who now live far from their Pennsylvania roots. Why not join us?
Benefits of Membership:
- 6 issues of our newsletter, JOTS
- Online databases, available exclusively to members*
- 2 FREE surname queries per JOTS issue and free member-to-member Forum on website
- Eight informative monthly meetings per year (see the WPGS Events page for details), free and open to the public
- Member discounts on WPGS publications
- Free Ancestor Chart and automatic inclusion in the Computer Chart Project
* Online Members Only databases and documents currently include:
- WPGS Member Ancestor Charts (partial; to be finalized soon)
- Allegheny County Veterans Burial Records
- Allegheny County's Civil War Roll of Honor
- Allegheny County Grand Army of the Republic Members (a partial list)
- Middlesex Township, Butler County Tax Lists, 1839 & 1855
- "List of Immigrants Who Applied for Naturalization Papers in the District Courts of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania," Volume 1
- 1853 and 1889 Allegheny County Tax Rolls
- The First Families of Western Pennsylvania Ancestors list where you can browse the list of over 700 family names.
- Allegheny County Morgue Book Index
- WPGS Quarterly, Volumes 1-7 (every word searchable)
- All back issues of the WPGS "Jots from the Point" newsletter, 1974 to Present
- Monthly Program Handouts
The membership year runs from July 1 of the present year to June 30 of the following year. New member benefits will begin as soon as processing is completed. Dues received after May 1st will be applied to the next membership year and membership will begin when processing is completed.
WPGS Quarterly & JOTS newsletter.......$25.00
Annual Joint Membership
2 members living at 1 address...........$31.00
Annual Membership (outside USA)
Not US military............$32.00
PLEASE READ: By using the PayPal button below, the contact information you enter on your PayPal transaction will be the information recorded in the member database. Updates and changes can be requested after your membership is processed. You will receive an email with your login information to access the members only portion of the website within the week. You cannot access the members-only area of the website until you receive your login information.
If you prefer the mail-in method please download our blank form to print, fill out and mail in with a personal check.
|ENTER IN TEXT BOX BELOW
||**Second name (if joint)
||**Member number (if renewal)
||**Want Jots newsletter by email?
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation.
The safer, easier way to pay.